Twitter Tutor Needed
May. 25th, 2009 11:44 pmI have no desire to tweet but I decided to get a twitter account cause I keep seeing all the interesting people posting and I want to "follow" their tweets.
So I went and set up to follow certain folks. And later I was surprised to get a message saying "Thanks for the follow - looking forward to your tweets".
I was just wondering if this was common Tweet etiquette and should I respond. The person did not mark me to follow which is good since I am not planning to Tweet.
Are there there any things I should know about Twitter. I rarely go there unless I see a link to a particular tweet so not familiar with the lay of the land that much.
All advise and suggestions is appreciated.
So I went and set up to follow certain folks. And later I was surprised to get a message saying "Thanks for the follow - looking forward to your tweets".
I was just wondering if this was common Tweet etiquette and should I respond. The person did not mark me to follow which is good since I am not planning to Tweet.
Are there there any things I should know about Twitter. I rarely go there unless I see a link to a particular tweet so not familiar with the lay of the land that much.
All advise and suggestions is appreciated.